As a premier regional members’ club our members are, and always will be, our top priority. We offer a range of Individual Membership options to suit everyone from the beginner to the experienced golfer. Our fees are competitive and reflect the excellent facilities and service levels that we have to offer. In particular our members benefit from the freedom to play, during most of the year, at times to suit them even when there are competitions in progress.
All members can make use of the extensive facilities inside and outside the clubhouse and can participate in a wide range of club competitions throughout the year as well as participating in inter-club team events and Leagues. There is a very strong “fiddle” culture providing existing and new members with the opportunity to integrate into the golfing and social life and friendly atmosphere of our club.
Kings Norton Golf Club has an equal opportunities policy that is intended to maximise the benefits of membership for all of its members. It has also been awarded GolfMark in recognition of its good practices for the development of Junior Golf through Coaching and Playing.
The Benefits of Membership include:
- Full use of the 27 hole golf course
- Unlimited use of the par 3 Academy course
- Unlimited use of the practice areas
- Members App to allow tee bookings, see the club diary, bar balance and top-up's from the app
- Get into Golf programs for Men, Ladies and Juniors
- Clubhouse open all day with bar and catering facilities from 9am
- Significant discounts on beverages purchased from the bars using your levy card
- Full calendar of competitions, both competitive and social
- Calendar of varied social events
- Discounted green fees for members’ guests
- Discounted buggy hire fees for members
- Extensive locker rooms and lockers for annual hire
- Reward scheme for introduction of new members
- Generous discounts on clubhouse room hire for booking private functions, free room hire for full playing members (excluding weddings)
- Membership subscription instalments payable by direct debit
- On becoming a playing member you will also become affiliated to England Golf and Worcestershire Union of Golf Clubs.
Here are our 2021-22 subscription rates:
(1st June 2021 - 31st May 2022
|Junior Academy Course||£32|
|Bar Levy (Food & Drink)||£50|
|Direct Debit Admin Fee||£15|
A loyalty discount of £100 will apply to all full membership categories after 5 full consecutive year’s membership and will be deducted automatically from the renewal invitation invoice.
The subscription element of membership is calculated on a pro-rata basis for members joining after 1st June.
If you require any further information about membership please telephone our Club Manager on 01564 826789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information you provide will be treated with the strictest confidence.