As a premier regional members’ club our members are, and always will be, our top priority. We offer a range of Individual Membership options to suit everyone from the beginner to the experienced golfer. Our fees are competitive and reflect the excellent facilities and service levels that we have to offer. In particular our members benefit from the freedom to play, during most of the year, at times to suit them even when there are competitions in progress.
All members can make use of the extensive facilities inside and outside the clubhouse and can participate in a wide range of club competitions throughout the year as well as participating in inter-club team events and Leagues. There is a very strong “fiddle”/”roll-up” culture providing existing and new members with the opportunity to integrate into the golfing and social life and friendly atmosphere of our club.
Kings Norton Golf Club has an equal opportunities policy that is intended to maximise the benefits of membership for all of its members. It has also been awarded GolfMark in recognition of its good practices for the development of Junior Golf through Coaching and Playing.
The Benefits of Membership include:
- Full use of the 27 hole golf course
- Unlimited use of the par 3 Academy course
- Unlimited use of the practice areas
- Get into Golf programs for Men, Ladies and Juniors
- Clubhouse open all day with catering facilities from 9am (7.30am at weekends)
- Bars open from 10am each day
- Significant discounts on beverages purchased from the bars using your levy card
- Full calendar of competitions, both competitive and social
- Calendar of varied social events
- Discounted green fees for members’ guests
- Extensive locker rooms and lockers for annual hire
- Reward scheme for introduction of new members
- Free clubhouse room hire for booking private functions
- Membership subscription instalments payable by direct debit if required
- County cards included in membership subscription
- On becoming a playing member you will also become affiliated to England Golf and Worcestershire Union of Golf Clubs
Individual Membership Options
|Junior Under 18||£95|
|Academy (Short) Course||£150|
|Junior Academy Course||£30|
Subscriptions and food/drink levy are calculated pro-rata for members joining after 1st April.
If you require any further clarification please telephone our Club Manager on 01564 826789 or email email@example.com. Any information you provide will be treated with the strictest confidence.